Long Term Care
The Good Shepherd nursing home consists of seven small, more personal long term care households. Residents have personal space with private suites to relax and enjoy their free time. They also have wonderful living areas to get out and socialize with their neighbors.
- Canary Creek – 20 private suites
- Mille Lacs Lake – 18 private suites & 1 companion suite
- Moonlight Bay – 16 private suites
- North Shore – 21 private suites & 1 companion suite
- Silver Bay – 19 private suites & 2 companion suites
- Sunny Lake – 20 private suites
- Memory Lane – 20 private suites
Memory Lane household is specialized care for residents with dementia or Alzheimer’s. This household blends skilled, specialized care with compassionate understanding in a secured home-like setting. This unique environment allows residents to be their best selves. Our dedicated staff prides themselves on promoting family involvement and open communication. This involvement has created a unique closeness with residents, staff and family members.
Sometimes caregivers need a break. We offer respite care in our memory care cottages or any of our nursing home households. Typically respite care lasts 30 days or less, allowing the caregiver time away without the added worry. The Welcome Center is available to answer your questions regarding our respite services.