We continue to exercise caution and follow the guidance set by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH).
Thank you for your prayers, support, and encouragement throughout this challenging time. Especially, thank you for entrusting your loved one’s care to us; we take that privilege very seriously.
- We continue to allow visitation in all settings without an appointment regardless Good Shepherd’s COVID status.
- Visitor screening upon entering our buildings, masking (using a well-fitting, facility-provided medical grade mask), and all other infection control practices remain the same.
- Visitation is allowed in resident rooms and apartments but may not occur in the common areas of any buildings.
- Visitors must wear masks at all times within our buildings.
- Vaccinated residents/clients with vaccinated visitors may visit without masks and without social distancing during the visit inside the apartment or suite. However, due to the high transmission rate in our county and the virility of the new variants, we still strongly encourage wearing masks.
- Vaccinated resident/clients with unvaccinated visitors will still need to mask and socially distance during the visit.
- Unvaccinated residents/clients with all visitors will still need to mask and socially distance during the visit.
- We continue to encourage all visitors to get vaccinated and to practice safety measures while out in the community.
- We continue to test staff and residents/clients in all settings according to current guidance.
- The CDC continues to recommend wearing a well-fitting mask in indoor public settings, avoiding crowded and poorly ventilated areas, and staying home and getting tested if you feel sick or have any COVID symptoms.
If you have questions or need assistance, please call:
- Nursing Home – call your RN Case Manager or Social Worker
- Apartment Tenants – call Robin at 320-259-3494
- Assisted Living – call Jessica at 320-259-3465
- Memory Cottages – call Niki at 320-258-8665
- Shepherd of Grace/Becker Campus – call Chelsea at 763-450-6675
How Can You Help?
In the wake of COVID-19, your contribution to the Good Shepherd Foundation Response Fund will aid in our efforts on every front to meet our community’s “Greatest Needs.” Below are ways you may immediately make a difference!
Suggested unused personal protective equipment (PPE) such as masks, gowns, gloves, eye protection, and general supplies including thermometers, alcohol swabs, disinfectant wipes, Lysol spray, and elastic for sewing face masks.
All Donation of Supplies need to be made by appointment, please call Cheryl at our Foundation office at 320-259-3491 to schedule a time.
Help financially support our needs to purchase items used to protect, care for, and honor our residents, care teams, and staff during this time.
Want to Donate by Phone: Please call the Foundation Office at 320-259-3491
Want to Donate by Mail: Please mail checks payable to Good Shepherd Foundation Good ShepherdCommunity
1115 4th Ave N.
Sauk Rapids, MN 56379