Housekeeper Job Summary:
Housing Housekeeper is responsible to maintain a clean and odor free atmosphere at the Good Shepherd Housing units in all public areas and resident accommodations. Must also perform laundry duties and ensure high standards of sanitation.
Location: 1115 4th Ave N, Sauk Rapids MN 56379
- Maintains clean atmosphere throughout the Good Shepherd Housing complex.
- Cleans guestrooms
- Cleans tenant apartments, including bathrooms and kitchen (light housekeeping)
- Maintains adequate supplies such as bathroom tissue, paper towels, and hand soap
- Strips and wax floors and shampoos carpet
- Maintains clean atmosphere in all public areas, including dining rooms, dayrooms, public bathrooms, etc.
- Dusts and wet mops all floors
- Removes trash from all areas
- Reports any needed repairs to supervisor
- Performs laundry duties for guestrooms.
- Clean rooms when guest vacates and washes all dirty linens
- Makes suggestions for changes in procedures and/or equipment to maintain high standards and safe working conditions.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Housing Director.
- Housekeeping experience needed
- Detail orientated
- Previous experience with seniors a plus
Hours: Weekdays with one Saturday a month (55 hours/pay period)
On-Call Rotation: No
Weekend/Holiday Rotation: Yes