LPN Assisted Living JOB FUNCTION
This position is a fantastic opportunity for confident and enthusiastic LPN’s who enjoy some direct client engagement, as well as communicating with an array of health care professionals. It is a special blend of hands-on care, teamwork, medication ordering and processing and daily discussions about improving Person Centered Care options with RN’s, and Physicians/PA’s via interactive portals. Your skills matter to us and your talents will help ensure residents are given exceptional care each day. New LPN’s are welcome to apply.
Division: Memory Care – Assisted Living
Location: 1115 4th Ave N, Sauk Rapids MN 56379
- Have graduated from an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Have current licensure as a Licensed Practical Nurse in the State of Minnesota.
- Must have a current, valid Driver’s License with no driving violations within the standards of Good Shepherd’s insurability programs.
- Exhibit professional behavior and attitudes.
- Demonstrate the ability to make appropriate professional judgments.
- Possess good interpersonal communication skills.
- Computer skills necessary.
- Recent college graduates encouraged to apply.
Hours: Full-time days
On-Call Rotation: No
Weekend/Holiday Rotation: Yes, every other weekend/Holiday