Welcome to the Good Shepherd Community. We are a a non- profit organization with a long history of providing quality housing and health care to young and older adults of all faiths in Central Minnesota.
About Us: Our Values
About Us: Our Mission
Good Shepherd is a ministry providing specialized health care and housing services for young and older adults of all faiths, backgrounds, values, and beliefs, in Central Minnesota. We serve individuals with a Christian perspective, by ministering to the entire person through a continuum of quality services. We invite you to learn more about us and our ministry, and how we can serve you.
About Us: Our History
- 1963: Our first residents arrived.
- 1970: A chapel was constructed.
- 1980: The Good Shepherd apartment building opened.
- 1985: The Court apartment building opened.
- 1987: Home Health Care services were developed.
- 1995: The Shepherd Oak apartment building opened.
- 1998: The Shepherd Oak West apartment building opened.
- 1999: Our new chapel was constructed.
- 2000: Our Assisted Living program was developed.
- 2004: Cottages were opened.
- 2007: Shepherd of Grace opened.
- 2013: Shepherd’s Ridge Patio Homes opened.
About Us: Our Leaders
Our highly skilled and compassionate staff have the experience and heartfelt desire to operate our ministry in an exceptional manner. Through collaboration and passion, they work diligently to continue providing service, compassion, trust, and respect to the young and older adults we serve.
Director of Nursing
Sales and Marketing