Dementia Support Group
Dementia Support Group presented by the Alzheimer’s Association. This group will be meeting Thursday, March 29, 2018 from 4:30 – 5:30 p.m. and is open to the public. Please join us in the Fellowship Hall at the Good Shepherd Community, 325 11th Street North, Sauk Rapids, MN 56379. Contact Anna Harren at 320-258-8665 or at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about caregiver programs and resources. To further extend your network of support, visit ALZConnected, our online community, at alzconnected.org.
The purpose of the group is to build a support system with people who understand. Alzheimer’s Association caregiver support groups, conducted by trained facilitators, are a safe place for caregivers, family and friends of persons with dementia to:
- Develop a support system.
- Exchange practical information on caregiving challenges and possible solutions.
- Talk through issues and ways of coping.
- Share feelings, needs and concerns.
- Learn about community resources.