“I feel very safe here,
enjoy the community of good people,
and love the gardens!
I have everything I need right here!”
Whether you move into an apartment needing Assisted Living services, or you need more services over time as you age in place, we are there for you. Assisted Living can provide help with household tasks, meal and snack options, supportive and health care services, and individualized personal care services.
Assisted Living services are a supplement to all of the features and amenities provided by living in an apartment on the Good Shepherd campus. Services beyond the Basic Package are personalized based on a nursing assessment and are available a la carte.
Good Shepherd Assisted Living is owned and managed by The Good Shepherd Lutheran Home of Sauk Rapids, Minnesota. Our campus is licensed as an Assisted Living facility by the State of Minnesota.
- Nurse liaison services
- 24-hour RN on-call support to assist caregivers
- Caregivers available on-site 24/7
- Emergency pendant and emergency response assist
- Weekly light housekeeping & laundry
- Arrange appointments
- Personal check
- Monthly vitals
- Group socialization activities
Additional direct care services are available and customized to each tenant’s individual needs.
- Nursing supportive services
- Delegated services and medication reminders/assist
- Activities of daily living assistance
- Supportive services
Connect With Us
Frequently Asked Questions