The Assisted Living Program at Good Shepherd provides a helping hand when you need it. Our program is designed to deliver a package of services to you in your own apartment on either campus. We know you want to be as independent as possible, and we want to help you achieve that goal. A personal assessment will help determine other customized service needs such as medication assistance and other personal cares. For further details, call the Welcome Center 320.259.3476.
The base package of Assisted Living includes 24 hour staff availability and a variety of supportive services.
- 24-hour RN Liaison on-call
- 24-hour Care Manager assistance
- Meals program
- Emergency pendant and emergency response call assist
- Weekly light housekeeping
- Weekly laundry
- Arrangement of medical appointments
Additional direct care services are available and customized to each tenant’s individual needs.
- Nursing supportive services
- Delegated services and medication reminders/assist
- Activities of daily living assistance
- Supportive services