RN Case Manager Job Summary:
This position is a great opportunity for RN’s that enjoy organizing, monitoring and delivering resident care in a nursing home environment. In this position you will perform nursing procedures and related functions such as: setting up, administering and recording medications. You will make rounds of all residents to ensure their needs are being met and exceptional care is given. In addition, you will assist new nursing personnel to learn procedures, policies and concepts of care. The RN Case Manager is responsible for the management of nursing activities performed by licensed staff by directing, monitoring, coaching and evaluating staff. The RN Case Manager works with a designated case load, and a team of cross-trained staff to coordinate the functions of the household.
Division: Nursing Home
Location: 1115 4th Ave N, Sauk Rapids MN 56379
- The RN must have a current license to practice in the state of Minnesota and a current CPR certification.
- A minimum of two years nursing experience (long term care preferred).
- The RNCM must demonstrate leadership abilities to develop and motivate people; possess good critical thinking and problem solving skills; must prioritize responsibilities; be flexible and able to work under stressful situations;
- possess good verbal and written communication skills (English); be self directed and work autonomously and as a team member
- Management skills necessary to plan for and oversee the utilization of resources and the design of work processes.
Hours: Full-time Days, exempt (weekends or Holidays on on-call basis only)
On-Call Rotation: Yes (every 9th weekend and every 9th Holiday)