RN Job Summary:
The RN is responsible for client admissions, schedules, and supervision of Aides. Also, responsible to provide skilled nursing services and administer medications according to the plan of care. All functions shall be performed in accordance with the established practices of Good Shepherd Assisted Living and other comprehensive licensure regulations. The RN is qualified by education, training, experience, and demonstrates abilities to give nursing care and to have knowledge of the principles of psychological, biological and social services.
Location: 1115 Fourth Ave N, Sauk Rapids, MN 56379
- Have graduated from an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Have current licensure as a RN in the State of Minnesota.
- Have at least one (1) year experience in nursing.
- Assisted Living experience preferred.
- Exhibit professional behavior and attitudes.
- Demonstrates the ability to make appropriate professional judgments.
- Possess good interpersonal communication skills.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Must demonstrate leadership skills necessary to perform the responsibilities of the position.
Hours: Full-time Days, occasional evening/overnight for supervisory duties.
On-Call Rotation: Yes, every 3 weeks
Weekend/Holiday Rotation: Yes